What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide teaching you how to consistently make money from tennis trading
- Providing statistics spreadsheets for all ATP and WTA players with FREE updates
- Providing 2 strategies suitable for new tennis traders
- Providing daily tips and summaries of upcoming matches
- Providing general advice section on tennis trading
- Providing access to Members Only In Play chatroom
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. TradeShark Tennis Training Guide scores 72.92/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.tradesharktennis.com/cb.htm, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is USD29.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: tradesharktennis.com you’ll also be taken through to tradesharktennis.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)